There are lot of techniques shown on how to make a blog post, but innovative writing alone is not sufficient to maintain one’s blog. It’s important to consider the duration of your article making as well.
A writer’s pace can vary greatly. Other bloggers can construct a 500-word article in 15 minutes, but some can take days or weeks to finalize it. We also have to consider the time spent for research. You can do articles the faster way once you feature your expertise.
You are aware that updated blogs are necessary to retain the curiosity of your followers. You don’t want to keep them hanging and waiting for weeks before you post an update. Shown below are quick ways to make a blog.
1. Keep Details. While doing your research, note down important points or passages that you can use on your article (don’t forget to attribute the source when needed). Likewise, jot down potential blog topics that you encounter in a day. Follow this and you will spare much of your time on thinking topics to create because all needed details are already within reach!
2. Make a rough draft. Prior to making an article, a writer must have an idea in mind of what he will be featuring on his write-up. A rough draft will support your article to put everything in order. It will lead you to the right ideas and words. Weshould not disregard spontaneous writing; it can still be of use while the draft is there.
3. Don’t Procrastinate. Procrastination is most definitely the primary reason for late-published articles. Putting things off for a later time just decreases your day’s productivity. Make a schedule of all the things that you need to do and better make sure to follow it religiously! Discipline would help you achieve better results and you will no longer cling to postponement.
4. Keep Distractions Away. You will be able to think better when you are not interrupted with other things. Do not browse the net or other social media sites when you are creating an article. These unnecessary things will just eat up a lot of your time instead of concentrating on your write-up. Similarly, a de-cluttered workspace lets the mind breathe (out of sight, out of mind) so you can focus on the more important task at hand.
5. Conduct checking soon after. Alright, if there’s a thing that needs to be delayed, it would be the editing part. Editing must be done later on, after the article has been drafted. Avoid editing as-you-go because this takes up more time than simply editing the entire article in one go. This also goes to the checking of facts as well.
6. Set your target date. Your target date will persuade you to finish it on time. If you are not pressured, you will be lured to postpone your work. The next time you sit down to write, give yourself a time limit and chase the deadline as if it was your final paper in school.
7. Blog regularly. Several bloggers are not rushing things especially if it’s on the initial stage of creating a write-up. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect and it also applies to blogging. A few months of writing an article will lead you to be an expert to it.
Creating more articles in a short span of time is very vital for any prevailing blog. Have a strongwillpower and everything will be easy for you.
Learn how to start a blog, get people to read and share your blog, and make money from blogging with a step-by-step tutorial at howtostartablog.com.